24.6.06

Good morning!

Everything is on hold for the moment as I have a final push on 'Pinwheel Days'. It's been put on the publishers website already, so I have to get it all finished and sent off in the next week. Look, you can even see inside it here. I can't believe I've been working on this since September; it's been a huge learning curve and fun to create, but I am looking forward to having a clear desk and taking a couple of weeks off. And getting more of 'Trinity' written. Apologies to anyone who is following it.

Have a good weekend everyone!


9 comments:

lettuce said...

Pinwheel Days looks good - added to my Christmas presents for friends list!

And my daughter (11) has been reading Trinity too, and LOVES it.

Sarah said...

I agree, pinwheel days looks good, how nice to be able to see it with the print too, too often they wip the illos away and you never see them again.
Enjoy your clear desk, I am looking forward to the next installment.

lorna said...

oh, it looks fab gretel! how much have you got left to do?

It will be a big relief I am sure, once it is out of the way.

:o)
xxxx

Gretel said...

Thank you people! Lettuce, I am so pleased DC likes me story, that is one of the highest compliments, as she is the age range.

Sarah, I am actually going to get these artworks back for flogging purposes, when they've scanned them.

I have only about 7 left to do, Lorna...then I'm freee!!!

Becky said...

It all looks gorgeous, I love the little details; the patchwork quilt and Pinwheel's little toy. Good luck with the final push to get it all finished and I hope you have a lovely couple of weeks off, are you taking any time off to relax tomorrow? :¬)

Gretel said...

I don't know what you mean Ms Wallis...

Maybe...

;)

Miss Erica said...

Beautiful colours, I love anything autumnal and your work reminds me of autumn :0)

Matt Phelan said...

Looks wonderful, Gretel. I love your pallette!

Maya said...

Gorgeous x 1000!!!

I think I've got pallete envy...!
;)

xxx's
Maya