8.10.05

The Moon on a stick

At the moment I seem to spend more time on the PC than actually in the studio - whether it be e-mailing people - scanning in pictures - printing off the Disney brief to working sizes - making an unnecessarily complicated budget form - updating the website - one wonders how we managed before the computer age. But the first final artworks for 'girly giftbook' are sent out, half of the first roughs for Disney are done and I'm waiting for the first layouts of 'woodland creatures' to arrive from the US - which is very exciting. Inbetween all this, I did finish another little picture, based on the old saying of 'wanting the Moon on a stick'.

5 comments:

Francesca said...

That's a lovely picture. I particularly like how I seem to be looking at it from above. Really nice.

elegraph said...

lovely concept, nicely executed. especially love the cat's participation in the whole thing! ;-)

lorna said...

I've got a moon on a stick! Mr Monster made it me out of tinfoil and cardboard. As always I love your illustration PG. And that little cat with his stars on sticks made me chuckle. :o)
You are being VERY productive now that you have gone full time aren't you? :o)
Lorna

Gretel said...

Ha! I'd like to see that! I'm not being as productive as I could be, I'm sure...getting better this week though! :-)

Excellent Walker said...

I love it. The girl reminds me of my niece Kendall.